We offer the shipping services of U.S. Postal Service (USPS), FedEx and UPS. We only ship Monday through Wednesday. It can take 1-3 business days for your order to be processed.
Every effort is made to process and ship (deliver to the carrier) within 24 hours. Orders received after 12 noon PST will be shipped the next business day. All packages ship from California. Your order delivery time is based upon the date it leaves our facility and not the order date.
Meal Preps are vacuum-sealed and shipped every Monday (except holidays) via UPS Next Day Air in insulated boxes with cold pack to ensure freshness. If for any reason we will not be able to ship, we will let customers know in advance and offer a refund.
Other products are shipped via USPS and can take 1-3 days for processing. Orders can sometimes take 5-10 business days in transit until delivered to the customer.
Orders with Supreme C & Sea Moss Gel are shipped in insulated bags with cold packs to ensure freshness and sent via USPS Priority Mail MOnday – Wednesday, and usually takes 1-3 business days for delivery.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL shipping carriers are/may be experiencing service delays. Please be patient if your package takes longer than the usual time to arrive.
We make every effort to keep items in stock and prevent back orders. In the event a part of your order is not in stock, we will either refund your money or ship the rest of your order when the item arrives, with no further charge to you for additional shipping or handling.
U.S.P.S. is our primary mail carrier. We also offer services through U.P.S., FedEX to accommodate all domestic shipping. You will be given a shipping notice with a tracking number via email the moment your shipping label is printed.
Note: from time to time carriers fail to scan items when received. We will do our best to determine where your item is, however, once it leaves our warehouse, we are limited to the ability of the shipping carrier.
Insurance and Liability
Once a package leaves our facility we are no longer liable for where your package ends up. Liability falls on the mail carrier at this point in time. USPS First Class and First Class International mail does not come with insurance. If a package is lost using First Class Mail, no insurance claim can be filed. We strongly recommend choosing Priority or Priority Express if you are worried about a lost package (porch pirates, apartment building mishaps, etc) and ask for a signature to be required for delivery.
Domestic Shipping (U.S.A. + territories) Options
Weight-Based Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail Shipping
- ships via USPS Priority Mail
- There is no order minimum.
- Applies to domestic U.S. addresses only (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico).
- Over 4 pounds & certain excluded items- regular shipping rates apply
Domestic (U.S.A.) Shipping Options: United States Postal Service (USPS)-
- USPS First class mail is available for packages weighing 16oz or less.
- USPS 1-3 Day Priority Mail (no money-back guarantee for late delivery)
- USPS Express Mail is usually 1-2 days, starting from the date your package is shipped, not from your order date. Money-back guarantee (your postage only, not your entire order!) provided for late delivery, based upon the tracking information provided by USPS. A signature will be required unless you explicitly waive this in the order notes. Your order must be submitted before 12:00 p.m. PST for same day shipping.
- If you have concerns about delivery to your address, ask for a signature to be required for delivery.
Domestic (U.S.A.) Shipping Options: FedEx
- FedEx Ground (Business Delivery) 1-7 business days
- FedEx Ground (Home Delivery) 1-7 business days
- FedEx Express Saver: delivery by 4:30 p.m. in 3 business days to most areas, by 8 p.m. to residences.
- FedEx Standard Overnight Your order must be submitted before 12:00 pm PST for same day shipping. Not available for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00 pm PST will not ship until Monday, for a Tuesday delivery. Overnight guarantee applies to the date your package is shipped and not to the date we received your order.
Non-Delivery of Items/Lost Shipments/Late Delivery
All packages have a postal service tracking number assigned. (See below for restrictions regarding First Class Mail International.) We are not responsible for packages once a delivery attempt has been made. We will make every effort to assist you in tracking a lost package, but cannot be held responsible for non-delivery once a delivery attempt has been made or if the postal service says the package was delivered yet you did not receive it.
We are not responsible for late delivery regardless of your choice of delivery service. Only USPS Priority Express Mail comes with a delivery date guarantee (see the USPS website for specific details); Priority (2-3 day) and First Class Mail do not. The delivery days are estimates only. If your Express Mail package is delivered late, we will facilitate a refund of your postage cost only.
All original shipping charges and return shipping charges are non-refundable in the event that your shipment is returned to us for any reason, even if you received “free shipping” when you placed your order.