Last updated 11/30/2022
At True Health Love (“we” or “us” or “our”) we are highly concerned about the privacy abuses and exploits commonly found on the internet nowadays. We compiled an easy list of links at the bottom of this policy that allows you to OPT OUT of many of the tracking bots and algorithms running on virtually every website you visit. Please feel free to share those links with friends and family, so we can all join in together and #TakeBackOurTech (https://takebackourtech.org/about/)
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect some information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Only when you make a purchase: personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your gender, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site, make a purchase or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site, such as the Store.
Information our servers automatically collect (based on our ecommerce platform) when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed on the Site.
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL DATA TO THESE COMPANIES, please make purchases using cryptocurrencies (COMING SOON). If you don’t know how to use cryptocurrencies yet, you can find many free resources online on how to get started. We recommend John Bush’s content: https://livefree.academy/academy-courses/
Data From Social Networks
As you may have noticed, we are not on any of the Big Tech social networks. Just like millions of other users across the world, we no longer trust them nor their exploitative business models. Regardless of which political side you’re on, data privacy concerns every single internet user on the planet. We believe in freedom of speech, free and open discussion, and public discourse – all cornerstones of a strong democracy/representative republic. We ARE, however, using many of the alternative social media platforms who offer their users privacy protection and data ownership – how it should be. We have no control over their policies and business practices but your user information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, MAY BE transferred to us if you choose to connect your account to such social networks and/or interact with our Site via these networks.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we have to release information about you in response to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information. No one can.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request removal of such data, please contact us and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Additionally, as a California resident, you can (and should) take advantage of the California Consumer Protection Act. You may ask businesses to disclose what personal information they have about you and what they do with that information, to delete your personal information and not to sell your personal information. You also have the right to be notified, before or at the point businesses collect your personal information, of the types of personal information they are collecting and what they may do with that information. Businesses cannot discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. Businesses cannot make you waive these rights, and any “Terms & Conditions” contract provision that says you waive these rights is unenforceable.
Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide
While we did not list/index our site with Google (and don’t intend to), like many companies online, Google and other companies that use tracking technology may still provide their “services” on this site. These services rely on tracking technologies – such as cookies and web beacons – to collect directly from your device information about your browsing activities, your interactions with websites, and the device you are using to connect to the Internet. There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through these services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt-out on every browser and device that you use.